How to Be Gentle with Your Self: The Art of Self Compassion
Join your host Sharon Sayler for this uplifting and awe-inspiringLife Interrupted Radio interview with Sarah Peyton.
Sarah Peyton is an international speaker and facilitator who has a passion for weaving together neuroscience knowledge and experiences of healing to unify people with their brains and bodies.
Just a few of the interesting insights she will share with you are:
- How she personally achieved Self Reclamation after as she describes it was a “poster child for the late flowering of self”
- What to do if mindfulness doesn’t work for you and simple ways to effective long term change
- How when you remove the “Shame Spiral” you change your brain and fall in love with yourself again
- The power of an Empathy Circle to create empathy for all of your self: emotional, physical and spiritual
- AND How your life changes with two simple words
Her motto is “Let yourself let in the sweetness of others and your self.” Learn more about Sarah Peyton at http://www.empathybrain.com/
And listen to our interview, available now at http://LifeInterruptedRadio.com/Sarah_Peyton
More about this week’s guest:
Sarah Peyton, international speaker and facilitator, has a passion for weaving together neuroscience knowledge and experiences of healing that unify people with their brains and bodies. She takes the research from Interpersonal Neurobiology and makes it available for our embodied brains to use in living at peace with themselves. Funny, touching, and filled with personal stories and up-to-date research on our nervous systems and how they interact with each other, her presentations change lives and invite self-acceptance and self-compassion. http://www.empathybrain.com/