Join Sharon Sayler and Frank Moffat as we discover fascinating and unique points of view on how to go for what we want. Listen in to this intriguing Autoimmune Hour Friday, August 12th at 7PM ET at www.LifeInterruptedRadio.com/GoForIt
This episode of Life Interrupted Radio is about living a life of legacy. As my guest Judy van Niekerk points out, it’s not just about leaving a legacy, it’s about creating a living legacy. You see, Judy’s life story could have turned out so different. Yet, she didn’t let a life of childhood torture by her own family members stop her.
Years ago, after waking up from yet another “overdose coma,” Judy had a “major light-bulb moment” where she discovered “What she was here to do.” She garnered up the courage to share her gifts and captured global media attention, including The BBC, RTE and Cosmopolitan and many others. This one act of courage, where she courageously shared her story of sexual abuse from her father caused the reporting of sexual assault in Ireland to increased by 75%….
• How to survive, move through and THRIVE
• How to connect to your greater self to find your gifts, and my personal favorite
• How to create a permanent state of inspiration, compassion and self love.
Join me, Sharon Sayler from www.Life InterruptedRadio.com, this Friday night October 9th at 7PM ET at www.LifeInterruptedRadio.com/Legacy to hear Judy’s truly inspirational story of courage, championing and conquering.
I thought about calling this show “How To Stay Spontaneous While Having a Plan” because my guest took a leap, crafted a plan and started an “oasis-based” business through the power of networking and creatively following opportunities. She will share with us:
• How to bring a curious creative mindset to opportunities
• How to get very clear on your vision
• How to create a sustainable lifestyle as an entrepreneur
• Design your business or career to fit your lifestyle
Join Tina Dietz and me as we exploring living and working wherever in the world you want to be…..